Dear Sirs,

I am the freeholder of a building on Wandsworth Road with two residential flats and 1 shop.
I am looking for a company to manage this property for me, collect the ground rent and service charges, organise the building insurance, electricity bill for communal areas and arrange for any building works/ maintenance that needs to be done.
Can you let me know your costs and how you would structure this arrangement?