We are a small estate, about 32 houses. Currently, the land is in the process of being signed over to the RMC from the current owner. We require a company to manage the land, arrange and collect instalments, employ a solicitor for the transfer and obtain insurance for the area. All streets and lighting are adopted by BwD council. I am currently the only Director for our RMC but keen to give up the position as we intend to emigrate soon. Please, can you let me know if this is something you can assist with and an approximate fee? Thank you. Keith Beckley